Sunday, August 5, 2007

Expanding NYC: Mojito Crawl

OK - so I've dropped the ball on planning any activities for the summer. Please forgive me as I've been out of town and was enjoying having no responsibilities more than I ever thought I would.

However, we will be having our first official event in a few weeks - a Mojito Crawl, visiting a variety of establishments through the Village and Lower East Side.

What: Mojito Crawl
When: Saturday, August 18th @ 4:00 PM
Where: Starting location - Imagine Bar & Grill (112 1st Avenue)
Where else: remaining locations to be finalized but possible list includes:
- Libation
- King Size
- Odea
- Sly
- Cuba
- Ideya Restaurant
- Paladar
- Barrio Chino
- Baraza

Email us at expandingnyc@gmail.com with your favorite Mojito spots!

1 comment:

carriecas said...

If I'm in town, you can count me in! Mojitos? Hells to the yes!!!